Recent Posts

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A long Process...turned into a great Journey


This is our board!





My Bubble Diagram
Lily's Function Diagram
This is Heather's Public/Private Diagram

From January 29 my Perception and Communication class has been working on this project. We were divided into groups and assigned buildings around our UNCG campus. My group was assigned the Ferguson building. The building itself is not that exciting architectural wise however it serves many purposes. Such as the Teaching Resource Center, and the Deaf Ed center. We started this project by making floor plans of the building then went on to making diagrams, perspective drawings, and finally details. We then put all of our best work together and assembled out first real board!! I really enjoyed this project. I wasn't sure how it was going to end up but thanks to my group and out awesome working together, I feel we assembled a pretty good lookin board.

0 comments: