Recent Posts

Friday, October 12, 2007

combination







This is the project leaning more toward's Eriko. I choose her pencil box because I really liked the taller pieces on the end and all the color's really created a strong contrast.





This is a mixture of both Eriko and chelsea's project. I took the dividing from Eriko's project. I really like how the two end pieces kind intersected the other ones. The white box is from chelsea's and the stripes are also from Eriko's. Her lines on the bottom helped carry your eye.




This is the link for Chelsea's blog. I decided to use her memory project. I thought it was neat how the boxes were stuck at random places. I however didn't want to stick a bunch of boxes together so I cut grooves in the box to resemble the lines clearly seen in her project.

0 comments: