Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Salvation Army Select proposal

 
 
 I found that a lot of people don't really truly know what Salvation Army does.  I think this is very important when it comes to donation.  Everyone knows that yes they do the santa thing with the bell every christmas and yes they do disaster relief.  But they do a lot more than that.  Salvation Army also has youth camps set up around the US to help give opportunity's to children that normally won't get those opportunity's.  They also have a lot of rehabilitation organizations that help with prisoner's and giving them a second chance as well as drug and alcohol addicts.  Salvation army does a lot that I never knew they did.  I think these are important facts that can be used to draw people's attention to donate if not clothes money.  I propose a disk like object that can be 3D or 2D, however I thin 3D would work better.  On one side of the disk it would say something that salvation Shields people from.  Like Sheild me from Prison.  And on the other side it would say what salvation army is granting you in return for Prison.  Like Grant me a Secong Chance.

0 comments: